Attention: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the QR Center is now holding sessions online. For information on how to work in our online space, click here.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
QR tutors have dual purposes:
- To assist students in general quantitative areas
- To assist students with discipline-specific gateway courses based on the tutor’s area of expertise.
The general quantitative areas that our QR tutors can assist students with are:
- Organizing an Excel spreadsheet
- Making graphs in Excel
- Using a scientific calculator
- Computing statistics with or without a graphing calculator
- Analyzing data sets
- Calculating unit conversions
- Understanding the order of operations
- Reviewing for the quantitative portion of the GRE.
View the tutor schedule.