The cost of a college education is a significant investment, and we understand that that cost is a major concern for most families.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
2020-21 Cost of Attendance
Direct Cost of Attendance (standard fees for which the student is billed)*
- Tuition and Student Fees: $56,498
- Room and Meals: $14,672
- Total Direct Charges: 71,170
Indirect Costs (estimated additional expenses that vary for each student)
- Books: $1,324
- Personal Expenses: $1,928 **
- Total Indirect Costs: $3,252
Total Cost of Attendance $74,422
* Cost of attendance is based on the standard housing (double room) and board (non-apartment) rates. Students who are not covered under a U.S. health-insurance policy will be billed for student health insurance. The estimated cost for this health insurance for the 20-21 academic year is $2,175, to be billed in two equal installments, fall and spring. For a full list of potential fees, please review the annual fees provided by student accounts.
** An additional allowance for travel expenses is estimated for families living outside of the mid-Atlantic region. The allowance is based upon distance from Dickinson College.